Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Welcome September!

Good happy Tuesday morning to y'all! Phew! Holy Moly is it REALLY September? Where in the world has time gone? If y'all find it make sure to let me know!!!! We had a fun filled weekend with visitors, visiting, cleaning, shopping and today I am recovering! I did FINALLY manage to get some pictures, cropped and edited so I could start back to my regular posts on here! I was going through the pictures of my recent layouts and a few of them I really like and a few of them lack "something."  Do you ever feel that way? At a second glance it doesn't have the look or feel of what you thought it once did? I may need to go back and change a few of them.

Anyway-well today I thought I would start you off with the silliest happiest face on the planet! (or at least I think so). This lil guy just makes my heart happy! He is so FULL of personality and keeps me on my toes and laughing on those days I didn't think I could laugh....you know what I'm talking about?
See what I mean? Full of personality! This was one of the best pictures I could get on Easter but when I went back through my camera it just made me smile. He makes this face often! I got really brave with this layout! I used stencils, sprays, inks, my cricut, a gold pen for doodling, rub ons....I mean I used a little bit of everything!!!! I also got all the supplies or most of them from I think either Noel Mignons April or May kit....

I hope you all have a wonderful day! Hopefully I my life isn't too crazy tonight and in the morning and I can blog again! :D 

ENJOY your day!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE how you did the background! GREAT page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grandbabies are toddlers and I know how difficult it is to get a good shot of them. The background on your page is beautiful, your bravery paid off.

    ReplyDelete