Friday, September 6, 2013

TGIF-well they all run together for me!

Happy Friday! Do you have any big plans? I have plans for hanging out with my kiddos! Tonight we are planning a movie night in!!!! We haven't done that in a while....Love those lil guys!

So you may have noticed I forgot my post yesterday! ACK! Sorry about that...things were hectic here yesterday morning and then I was gone all day at a friends house scrapbooking and then back home was CRAZY! So today I will post 2 pictures!!!! :D (lucky you lol)

This first one is of my girl at her birthday party! I actually used my cricut to cut out the 7 from some Bella Blvd paper.  MME enamel dots...thsoe are so fun and washi tape! What project from me would be complete without washi tape! 

This is a selfie with my bestie! We met at a town thats about 45 mins from each of us one day...sure wish we did that more often! Anyway-we chatted while the kids played and just caught up on life and it was wonderful. I MISS her sooooo much! :( I'm hopeful she can come soon to hang out with me! :D 

In other news did you see where Ali Edwards is doing her annual Week In the Life project? Have you ever participated? I did one time and that was in 2010 and honestly the only reason I haven't done it since is b/c I didn't see the blog post for it.  I'm noticing it's different every year and this morning I was catching up on the blogs I follow and it caught my eye! THANK GOODNESS! I enjoyed this project so much b/c it gave me a glimpse into what I did all week. She has giveaways each day....you should play along!!!! 

I hope you enjoy your weekend! Hug someone that means something to you! :D 

3 comments:

  1. What great pages, especially loved the bottom one. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layouts! Great colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layouts, I love the hot pink against the black! Thanks for the heads up about Ali's Week in the Life, I always miss it too! x

    ReplyDelete