Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Happy Hump Day

It is already Wednesday! Can you believe that? My days here lately are just flying by! I think I need to re-prioritize because I'm not doing everything I want to get done in a day! WOW!

Anyway-have any of you gotten to be scrappy lately? I have a few things I have started on but not finished.  I'm hoping to get some scrapping done either today or tomorrow!!!! (It's my day to cook at church today so I don't know about scrapping.....have to make a cheesecake and some chili).

I do however, have a page I made a while back that is in my pile of pictures I took the other day! AND I got a new NoelMignon kit yesterday and OH MY GOODNESS! Cannot wait to dive into that!!!!! It is the Miss Nelson kit ....sorry all out of stock...I thought she had one left...but she does have some of the coordinating PL kits that would be fabulous for cards, home decor projects or to add to some scrapbooking pages! Check it out!

Ok so here is my layout for today:

Speaking of project life....this was the start of my version. I don't do PL and you can see why! This was January for us...I decided I would do a collage of our month and January was as far as I got!?! It's now September and I couldn't tell you what we did 2 days ago.....but I did attempt something different. PL or any form of it is just not for me I don't think. I have tried several different ways...maybe one day I will find a way to make it work. We shall see. 

I hope you all have a spectacular Wednesday! 

1 comment:

  1. It is a super cute page!
    I did the same thing a few years ago and made it up til April or May.
    I really should go back and finish the year (lol)

    ReplyDelete