Monday, April 1, 2013

PHEW!

Well good Morning All! Happy April! (wow really?! April?!)

Anyway-I have been seriously MIA because I was working, taking care of kiddos, Christmas came, my mom came, sports started.....etc. The list goes on and on. BUT hopefully after this current week, changes coming this week, things might start to get back to normal....whatever that is.  My point: I hope to get back to blogging regularly!

This morning I would like to share 5 layouts I did this past week for the Noel Spring Fling Crop that Noel and the girls on the design team hosted this past week.  The Grand Prize?! A GUEST DESIGNER SPOT!!! Oh man! That really is a DREAM!!!! I have desired to be a part of the team for a few years!!!! I just hope my work is worthy of the team and NOEL..... I got my layouts in just in time!!!!

Here they are:

Monday challenge: Journaling prompt. It's Spring when the bicycles come out. 

Tuesday challenge: Ombre effect. I used washi tape b/c it's my favorite! 

Wednesday challenge: Make your own flowers. This are so whimsical to me?! Are they you? My title says This Boy. I had so much fun with this layout....splatters of paint, whimsical flowers, frayed edges....just me. 

Thursday challenge: Rainbow. I had fun with this one too! The top I sprayed with mists and let it run straight down and THEN we had this wonderful chevron printed paper in the new Melrose kit! 

Friday challenge: Spring Cleaning. I used 4 kits to make this one...good example of how versatile Noels kits really are!!!! I used some paper from Virginias class she did, the bees knees, primrose and homespun! Oh and that gold polka dot star is from Melrose...so I used 5 kits!!!! 

Hope you all have a wonderful week! 





2 comments:

  1. You did a great job on all 5 of your pages, I'm crossing my fingers for you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these layouts are great! Really well done.

    ReplyDelete