Friday, January 18, 2013

Insta-Friday

Good FRIDAY MORNING! Today I wanted to link up with Jeannette at Life Rearranged and post from my insta-gram photos over the week! I have been following her for a while and for me on Friday's it's hit or miss......and this morning as long as I'm quick I have time to post! YAY me!

I have been soooo BUSY this week! Have you? Here are snippets from my week starting from last Friday!

last friday's breakfast at work :)

My mom and I started playing scrabble on a daily basis when she was here.....now we have moved to the scrabble app and still play every day! 

I got to go to an all day crop this past weekend! I met some ladies that live in my area that do this ALL. THE. TIME. How did I not know about them? They are all so amazing!!! I have decided that I just love them and they are all soooo sweet!!!! Thank you girls for including me in your group, I feel so blessed. 

Happy mail! ('Nough said.)

We had a snow and ice storm hit in the middle of the day in the middle of the week and it was a MESS. But pretty :) 

WE ARE ON IT! Back to basics, back to budgeting, back to our goals and back to changing our lives! 

Have a great day! 

life rearranged


3 comments:

  1. visiting from #instafriday

    i hope your snow/ice storm allowed you to stay indoors. we had one last night, yet here i am at work after dropping off my son :( oh well, winter isnt over with yet.

    happy friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elizabeth I did not get to stay indoors either....I had to work :(

      Delete